Cyberspace Studios Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inShall we begin? Rcvuic

Shall we begin?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanga
Cyberspace Studios Staff Member

Shall we begin? Empty
PostSubject: Shall we begin?   Shall we begin? I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:43 am

Well, since the arrival of our new modeler, Samulis, we now have a good modeler and a decent coder. (Hawkie!). I know he's got a lot on his plate from school, but after that hopefully he'll have some spare time, right?

We initially left the original AO Project because we didn't have the required talented people, but now we do! Shall we continue with our main game? Or should we stick with our smaller games?

I personally believe we should continue with AO. We have far more concepts, ideas, and discussions based around AO than any of the other projects. Perhaps now we should take it seriously. Kenichi could get on with the storyline/plot and making names for the NPC's, ideas for positioning them etc etc. Samulis could be making a tiny map for a demo or something, just so we have somewhere to log into, and expand gradually. Hawkie, when done with his SAT's, could begin coding, and Cyber could be modeling the basic weapons and stuff... I still have that friend Seb who could probably help us with music if Samulis has too much on his plate... And I can continue with advertising, and I can host the basic demo server, and finding freelance people etc. (Basically business stuff). I mean, those are just examples... My point being, we have who we need to get seriously stuck in!

What are your thoughts, fellow staff? Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenichi DaPuppy
Admin/Designer
Admin/Designer
Kenichi DaPuppy

Shall we begin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we begin?   Shall we begin? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:18 pm

One issue with AO , it needs (expensive) servers not just one but multiple.Wuld be silly to have an awesome game but nobody can play it due to lack of servers.
And we have low to no funds, so i stay of opinion that we should focus on our smaller, less expensive projects.AO should be worked on when we can afford servers.

Back to top Go down
http://chaozguild.forumotion.com/forum
Kanga

Shall we begin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we begin?   Shall we begin? I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:34 am

That's true... Razz
Back to top Go down
Kenichi DaPuppy
Admin/Designer
Admin/Designer
Kenichi DaPuppy

Shall we begin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we begin?   Shall we begin? I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:01 am

Yup, so lets focus on the zombie game or the RTS since those are the less complicated ones.lol
Back to top Go down
http://chaozguild.forumotion.com/forum
Cyberkyd
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin

Shall we begin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we begin?   Shall we begin? I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:13 pm

We don't need the servers until we are ready for people to log in. Until then we can use one of our computers as test servers.

But we should start small... Let's at LEAST get the zombie game done. It wasn't just help we needed... It was also funds.
Back to top Go down
https://cyberspacestudios.forumotion.com
Kanga

Shall we begin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we begin?   Shall we begin? I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:34 am

Okay, so Alteria waits until funding is available. That's plausable. Very well then, let's begin with the Zombie game shall we? Very Happy I'll keep typing up stuff for the RTS, but for now that project is underneath a sheet, to be done a bit later. Wink
Back to top Go down
RyanB

Shall we begin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we begin?   Shall we begin? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:08 pm

May I ask what AO is coded in?
Back to top Go down
Cyberkyd
Owner/Dev/Admin
Owner/Dev/Admin

Shall we begin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we begin?   Shall we begin? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:32 pm

Sorry for the late reply; this site is pretty much deserted until we need it... AO will be most likely coded in UnrealScript.
Back to top Go down
https://cyberspacestudios.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Shall we begin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall we begin?   Shall we begin? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shall we begin?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyberspace Studios Forum :: Alteria Online :: Alteria Online Discussion-
Jump to: